Small Business Loans
from ₦1,000,000 for FMCG Distributors
We lend to registered Key-distributors & Sub-distributors of established Fast Moving Consumer Goods’ (FMCG) manufacturers based solely on their historical transaction volumes with corresponding FMCGs.
₦1,000,000 - ₦20,000,000
per invoice and credit line
Processing Fee and Commitment Fee
of loan facility and per invoice
from 3.5% p.m.
on borrowed amount
1 - 6 Months
for borrowed amount
- Your company is registered in Nigeria as LLP, PLC or Ltd
- Your company is incorporated for at least 2 years
- Your company is able to show a minimum turnover of ₦500,000 monthly
- Your company is purchasing goods above ₦1 million of the principal company on a monthly basis
- Your company distributes at least one “creditworthy” client (e.g. private international companies listed on the stock exchange)
- It may be necessary to secure the loan by a lien or an asset debenture
- Government Issued ID Card (International Passport, National ID, Driver’s License, Voters ID)
- CAC Documents (CAC 2 & 7) (if applicable)
- Last 12 month’s sales data with the proposed principal company
- Last 12 months Bank Statements (Corporate Account)
- BVN of the directors and top management
- Proof of being a registered supplier/vendor of the principal company for at least 12 months
- Signed Personal Guarantee forms for CEO and another Guarantor
- Corporate guarantee through Board Resolution (if LTD Company)
What Our Customers Say
Helping Small Businesses Grow
I really like Lendigo’s speed and customer service. I was a bit hesitant to apply at first, but once I spoke to them, I quickly realized their terms were just right for my business. Got the loan fast!
I can boldly say that Lendigo is one of the fastest, trusted and prompt Lenders in Nigeria today. Their interest rates are favourable and are always looking for how best to support my business.
Lendigo has really helped my business grow to a trusted e-commerce platform most FMCG companies want to work with. I truly appreciate the support I get from the Lendigo team.