Small Business Loans
from ₦300,000 for SMEs
We lend to SMEs that provide Retail and Professional services as well as traders of general merchandise such as Electronics, Computing, Phones, Fashion & Apparel, Household Goods among others.
₦300,000 - ₦10,000,000
per invoice and credit line
Processing Fee and Commitment Fee
of loan facility and per invoice
from 4% p.m.
on borrowed amount
1 - 6 Months
for borrowed amount
- Your company is registered in Nigeria as LLP, PLC or Ltd.
- Your company is incorporated for at least 2 years.
- Your company is able to show a minimum turnover of ₦500,000 monthly.
- Your company is purchasing goods above ₦1 million on a monthly basis.
- Government Issued ID Card (International Passport, National ID, Driver’s License, Voters ID)
- CAC Documents (CAC 2 & 7) (if applicable)
- Last 12 months Bank Statements (Corporate Account)
- BVN of the directors and top management
- 6 Months Supplier’s Invoice
- Signed Personal Guarantee forms for CEO and another Guarantor
- Corporate guarantee through Board Resolution (if LTD Company)