Small Business Loans
from ₦300,000 for Merchants with POS terminals
We lend to merchants with POS terminals or POS Agents, granting them funding to cover various operational needs, based on previous transaction volumes.
₦300,000 - ₦10,000,000
per invoice and credit line
0.5% - 0.75%
Processing Fee and Commitment Fee
of loan facility and per invoice
from 4% p.m.
on borrowed amount
1 - 6 Months
for borrowed amount
- Minimum of 6 months of operations with at least one POS.
- Your online business sells a minimum of 20 transactions per week via one POS.
- Your business is able to show at least ₦100,000 revenues on average in the last 6 months.
- Clean credit report with any local Credit Bureau.
- Government-issued means of identification (International Passport, National ID, Driver’s License, Voters ID)
- CAC Documents (CAC 2 & 7) (if applicable)
- Last 12 months Bank Statements (Main Account)
- BVN of the business owner.
- NUBAN cheque (if loan above ₦1,000,000)
- Filled direct debit form (REMITA).
- Signed Personal Guarantee forms and another Guarantor
- Corporate guarantee through Board Resolution (if LTD Company)
What Our Customers Say
Helping Small Businesses Grow
I really like Lendigo’s speed and customer service. I was a bit hesitant to apply at first, but once I spoke to them, I quickly realized their terms were just right for my business. Got the loan fast!
I can boldly say that Lendigo is one of the fastest, trusted and prompt Lenders in Nigeria today. Their interest rates are favourable and are always looking for how best to support my business.
Lendigo has really helped my business grow to a trusted e-commerce platform most FMCG companies want to work with. I truly appreciate the support I get from the Lendigo team.