Small Business Loans
from ₦300,000 for Merchants with POS terminals
We lend to merchants with POS terminals or POS Agents, granting them funding to cover various operational needs, based on previous transaction volumes.
₦300,000 - ₦10,000,000
per invoice and credit line
0.5% - 0.75%
Processing Fee and Commitment Fee
of loan facility and per invoice
from 4% p.m.
on borrowed amount
1 - 6 Months
for borrowed amount
- Minimum of 6 months of operations with at least one POS.
- Your online business sells a minimum of 20 transactions per week via one POS.
- Your business is able to show at least ₦100,000 revenues on average in the last 6 months.
- Clean credit report with any local Credit Bureau.
- Government-issued means of identification (International Passport, National ID, Driver’s License, Voters ID)
- CAC Documents (CAC 2 & 7) (if applicable)
- Last 12 months Bank Statements (Main Account)
- BVN of the business owner.
- NUBAN cheque (if loan above ₦1,000,000)
- Filled direct debit form (REMITA).
- Signed Personal Guarantee forms and another Guarantor
- Corporate guarantee through Board Resolution (if LTD Company)